Saturday, October 30, 2010

Troubling is brewing

Quilt Market has started in Houston.
Moda put up all of their new fabric lines in the  Future Groups category.

3 Sisters is coming out with an Aviary-like colour scheme
Blackbird Designs is coming out with a line that has alot of dusty reds in it
Fig Tree has a line called Buttercup that is, as usual, gorgeous.
American Jane is coming out with a line that has roosters

And French General.  I don't need to say more than "French General", do I?

I also see alot of lavender and purple in the other fabric lines.

Like I said: trouble

For my credit card, not for me.
I couldn't be happier right now!

2 comments:

  1. How cool...gotta love that Moda fabric lines and some of my Fav designers too! Can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao dall'Italia!
    Bello il tuo blog
    Domenica

    ReplyDelete