Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh, this is too funny....

Those who know me also know about Jack.

Jack is my cat.  The most rotten, most evil, most manipulative cat on the planet.  I often refer to him as the Demon Seed because I'm positive that Satan sent him into my life "just for fun".

Well, I wanted to take a picture of my finished Loose Change quilt, which Tucker so kindly offered to model for me, and look at Jack in the background:


He looks like something from the underworld!  How appropriate!!

And that is Tucker's best "I get a milkbone for doing this, right?" face. Absolutely, honey.

I made this quilt because it picked up on all the colours in my area rug.  You can't tell from this picture, but the rug has hints of burgundy and that soft butter yellow in it.  This is my favourite reading spot and I envision a long, cold winter snuggled up there with my Tuck, my book, and my coffee mug.

Now I have to get my butt in gear and catch up on my quilt along.  I'm three blocks behind and I'm dying to make that CBC logo block.

No comments:

Post a Comment