Saturday, October 23, 2010

Long time, No post

Holy Hannah, has it really been THAT long since I posted something??

Ah, well, I have a new camera so hopefully I will post  more often.  The good news is my sewing skills have improved over the past few months.  Corners actually line up the way they're supposed to!

I can't take all the credit.  I purchased a new sewing machine from Quilt as Desired.  My Janome Horizon makes me look like a much better quilter than I am.

I am a participating in a quilt-along that Thread Head started a few weeks ago.  Here is my Block 1:


I am going to use Collection for a Cause - Hope for most of the fabrics but I realized that my leftover Old Primrose Inn and Madeira fabrics and a few neutral pieces of my Maison de Garance layer cake will also work with the Hope fabrics.  I'm going to work on Block 2 this weekend.

I'll keep you posted.

No, honestly, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment