Saturday, November 6, 2010

A new project

My sit-on-the-sofa-while-I-watch-tv hobby has always been cross stitching but since I've immersed myself (literally) in quilting fabric, I haven't picked up my needlework in months.

To try and be a little productive while still being a couch potato, I've started knitting again.  Ram Wools is a dangerous, dangerous place.  This Noro yarn is silk/mohair/wool combo and feels SO good:


That teal roll in the background is my Loose Change quilt all assembled and ready to be quilted.  I'm going to be in the "ditch" all day.

I just checked UPS Quantum View (I love that thing!!) and my Fat Quarter Shop orders have landed.  I ordered fq bundles of Le Petit Ecole by French General and Blackbird Designs Wild Rose, a jelly roll of Rural Jardin by French General (was on sale) plus a few new patterns.

Notice how I said orderS.  A few hours after I bought the stuff noted above, Kimberly posted on Twitter that Arnold's Attic fabrics could be purchased at 50% off.  Fifty Percent, people!!  So here comes another fq bundle and about 4 yds of the dark tonals in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment