Monday, January 3, 2011

Raise the Roof blocks


These turned out so pretty, I can hardly wait to put everything together.

Those log cabin blocks took me all long weekend to sew together but I had a really good audiobook to listen to while I pieced them so it seemed to go very fast.  It was called "The Mark" by a new-to-me writer, Jason Pinter.  A young, hungry journalist gets caught in the middle of scuffle that leaves one dead policeman and alot of unanswered questions.  I will definitely be picking up his other titles.

And it's a wonder I accomplished anything this weekend.  There were tv marathons on almost every channel! Star Trek movies and Stargate Universe on Space Channel.  House Hunters and Selling New York on HGTV. 

That last one left me feeling very lucky to be living in Winnipeg.  Some guy paid $1.1 million dollars for a 749 square foot studio apartment.  I got almost 1300 square feet with patio space and parking for ALOT less than that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment