Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

They number just a few:
  1. Learn how to take better pictures
  2. Start making quilts for family (I think I have enough confidence in my sewing skills now that they shouldn't fall apart on them!)
  3. Appreciate something every day
As a combo of #2 and #3, the first order of business today is to give the "staff" a new window seat blanket.  See how dedicated they are to protecting the condo?


Tucker wants you to know he was just "resting his eyes".

Well, that perch is looking a little shabby (and not in a chic way).  Hopefully by the end of the day, they'll have something a little more stylish to sleep on...er, I mean...guard dog from:



I might have to get more of this Etchings fabric and make something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment