Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quilt Market Fall 2012

Did you see?  Did you see?

Did you see all of the beautiful new collections that are coming out? 

Hope over to the Moda website and check out their Coming Soon section.  I personally cannot wait until these ones come out:

Avalon by Fig Tree
PB&J by Basic Grey
Comma by Zen Chic
Field Notes by Blackbird Designs...I think this one is tied for my favourite with....
La Belle Fleur by French General
Audra's Iris Garden by Brannock & Patek
Noteworthy by Sweetwater
Lario by 3 Sisters

Plus Tula Pink has a new line called Salt Water, uber-talented long arm quilter Angela Walters is coming out with her first fabric line Textures and Jeni Baker will have a really fun retro fabric line inspired by her Pyrex collection called Color me Retro.

Oh, and let's not forget the Jenn Ski line called Oink-a-Doodle-Moo.  How fun is that name?  Every time I've seen it, I say it out loud and giggle a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment