Saturday, June 22, 2013

my Wicker quilt is all finished

There she is, all ready for summer:


I told Tucker it wasn't time for bed yet but he couldn't stop yawning:


And Sophie can't figure why if we're going to bed, there hasn't been a bed time snack:


Oh well, she'll get into bed anyway:



Just a quick shot of the backing fabric, a nice soft pink floral from Urban Chicks "Boho" line:


And I've started slicing up something new already.  The very first fabric collection by Kate & Birdie called "Winter's Lane" has my fabric colour combo: grey, pale aqua and red


Have a great weekend!









2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.....now the room is light and airy for summer! And I love your new project fabrics! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning quilt...and it looks so good against the white; even the little dogs....lol

    ReplyDelete