Friday, February 17, 2012

The 3 Stages of Hopscotch

Stage One:  Denial
Camille made a pattern out of triangles?!
Triangles....she's really lost her mind this time.
Off her rocker.
Muy loco.
NO WAY am I making that!
(buys the pattern anyway)

Stage Two:  Acceptance
Hey, those instructions don't look very hard at all.
Maybe she's just messing with my head though.
It can't be THAT easy to make triangle-shaped quilt blocks, can it?
These instructions seem idiot proof (in other words, perfect for me).
Hmmmmm....
(cuts out a sample to test it out)

Stage Three:  Joy
Why oh why did I ever doubt her?
Camille is a genius, I tell ya.  Genius!!
These are adorable.
Every quilt should be made of triangles.
I'll never make another quilt again unless it has triangles in it.
I think I'm going to change my name to Isosceles Hypotenuse.
(goes onto internet to find out legal process to change name)

No comments:

Post a Comment