Saturday, February 25, 2012

Curiouser and curiouser

I am slightly obsessed with Parson Gray's Curious Nature collection.  It's modern and has a masculine feel to it.  I may be drawn to it because I've been working with so many bright & girly colours lately.  I think those smoky prints would look really good against a white background in Miss Rosie's Long Tall Sally pattern.

Why do I always seem to have more ideas than time?  This working-for-a-living stuff sure cuts into my sewing time!

I've got Hopscotch all pin-basted together and ready to quilt.  After the hockey game this afternoon (GoJetsGo), I plan on spending the rest of the day in the loft sewing.  My movie & dinner plans got rearranged so the night belongs to me.

And by the way, see "The Help".  What a great movie.  I wanted to throw things at certain characters but Viola Davis was phenomenal....and if someone you don't like gives you a pie, eat it at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment