Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekend Update

That title sounds like an SNL skit....but I ain't no Roseanna Roseanna Danna...

Hopscotch isn't finished yet.  I got knocked down by a cold this week and doing anything that required my head to face downward resulted in ALOT of kleenex usage.  I'm feeling better now, though, and I sewed the binding on this morning.  I'll finish the hand sewing tonight and tomorrow while I catch up on all my pvr'd shows.

Tucker is not impressed with the delay on finishing up Hopscotch.  I promised him a new quilt to snuggle up on with me and I've fallen short in his eyes.  He has launched a protest.  He refuses to sleep anywhere comfortable until the new quilt is finished:


Those "occupy" movements went straight to his head.

Wanna see what's next? 



A little Kate Spain.  A little Cluck Cluck Sew.


No comments:

Post a Comment